Registration is required to be admitted to the venue and participate in the conference’s scientific program and other IEEE NEMS 2024 activities. To receive the best rates for the conference, we encourage delegates to take advantage of the generous Early Bird.
Registration starts in November 2023.
(On or before Feb. 29, 2024)
(after Mar. 1, 2024)
|IEEE Member||80,000 JP Yen||140,000 JP Yen|
|IEEE Non-Member||100,000 JP Yen||160,000 JP Yen|
|IEEE Student Member||50,000 JP Yen||80,000 JP Yen|
|Student Non-Member||70,000 JP Yen||100,000 JP Yen|
|Banquet Ticket||10,000 JP Yen||13,000 JP Yen|
(At least one author must register for the conference (with payment) by February 29, 2024 and attend the Conference to present the paper.)
*Registration fee includes admission to all technical sessions, coffee breaks, welcome reception, lunches, a copy of the final program, and e-proceeding. Banquet fee is not included in registration fee. Registration for banquet is required for conference registrants and their spouses.
Author Registration Policy
Method of Payment
Online Credit Card Payment (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX or JCB).
50% of paid registration fees will be returned (after deduction of any related transaction fees) if the cancellation is made on/before April 19, 2024 (Japan Time-UCT+9). No refund will be given if cancellation is made after April 20, 2024.
Inquiries for Visa documentation
Deadline for Visa Support Application April 5, 2024
– Exemption of Visa (Short-Term Stay): https://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/short/novisa.html
– Visa Application Procedures: http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html
The organizer will prepare the documents that should be prepared by the inviting person in Japan and send them to you.
Before you apply for assistance, you are required to take the following steps.
- Complete your registration with full payment of the registration fee
- Book a Flight
- Reserve a Hotel
*The period of your stay must be scheduled for a maximum of 2 weeks (including symposium period (4 days), arriving and departing day in Japan (2 days)).
- Download questionnaire form by clicking "Questionnaire Form for Visa Support" button on the main menu of your registered account after your registration is complete.
- Submit filled questionnaire form and copy of passport to the IEEE-NEMS 2024 visa support office (email@example.com) by April 5, 2024.
When sending us a copy of your passport, please be sure the following points.
- A copy of the page with the photo is uploaded.
- Your passport is valid.
- Passport must be of the nationality indicated on the questionnaire form.
- If you are also applying for a visa for accompanying persons, you must also send a copy of their passport.
*If you are unable to obtain a visa and cancel your registration, you will still be subject to the IEEE-NEMS 2024 cancellation policy.
*The organizer will issue visa support documents, but this does not guarantee that you will receive a visa.
IEEE NEMS 2024 Secretariat